August 31, 2012

a few of our favorite things




Wildberry Lavender ice cream from Jeni's at North Market
Map Paper from On Paper in Columbus
Art Mural in Short North
new family members
family brunch crawl
spending a little QT with Dory


Last weekend we both spent a lot of time with our families. I visited my sister and brother-in-law in Columbus, Ohio. While there, I became acquainted with their puppy, Meeko, fell in love with the Short North Art District and shopped at one-of-a-kind boutiques {buying kitschy items I'll invent uses for}. All the while, Emily was home in St. Louis preparing for her family's annual brunch crawl.

 Me, my Aunt and Uncle and cousins all live within a block of each other, so each house hosts a different part of brunch.  I got to do sangrias. All-in-all, it was a fantastic way to kick-off another great week. Happy weekend!

fox + gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment