There’s no doubt that a cold Bud brings out the best in a burger,
but there’s a lot of debate about who has THE best burger. Fear not;
Budweiser has spent months searching for the best burger in America.
Budweiser is bringing the much anticipated competition home to
St. Louis to crown a winner. Budweiser’s coast-to-coast
will commence on July 11, 2015 at the Anheuser-Busch St. Louis Brewery!
and tickets are on sale NOW for burger connoisseurs and beer lovers alike
to be a part of the competition.
This is the first ever Bud & Burgers Championship Festival
and with the price of admission consumers 21 and older can anticipate
the following :
* 10 semi-finalists from across the U.S. will provide samples
of their burger to attendees
* Budweiser Signature Draught samples from special
units pour beer at a frosty 32 degrees
* 4D projected concert will be showing the Budweiser’s
Made In America concert at NYC’s Liberty Island
* Among the special guest judges is culinary pioneer and
award-winning chef David Chang. Chang will be joined
with St. Louis Tastemakers
* The world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales
* Live performance by Matt Stillwell
There is nothing we like more than some cold buds, live music and honoring America's original power couple!
fox + gypsy