June 2, 2015

Bachleorette Mimosa Bar









This past weekend we were in Nashville celebrating our friend’s bachelorette party! We wanted to do something special for her so we decided on setting up a mimosa bar during some party games one of the mornings. We had some glass bottles and repainted the black stand that we found at gypsy caravan last week gold. The bachelorette’s signature look is her bold pink lipstick so we made some glittery lip cut-outs for our straws! It was a great way to kick-off the day’s festivities.




What you’ll need:
Juice (we used grapefruit, orange and pineapple)
Champagne (4 bottles for 12 people)
Fresh fruit of your choice


fox + gypsy




1 comment:

  1. How fun bachelorette party! I love your outfit- you look gorgeous in this. I also attended such a grand bachelorette party at one of the prettiest event space San Francisco. I would also share the pictures on my blog once I get time for that.

    ReplyDelete