April 29, 2013

caviar nails: carnivale



Ever since Ciaté nails launched the "caviar manicure" I have been dying to try it. The complete look has a 3D effect and it reminds me of sprinkles on a cupcake. For the above look, I was inspired by the colors of carnivals and their bright lights


What you'll need: 

nail polish
caviar pearls
small bowl


How to:

When nails are still wet, pour the caviar pearls over your nail or nails that you'd like covered. I used a small dish underneath my nails so I could easily funnel back in the excess pearls. You must wait until your nails are completely dry (about 20 min) before using your hands so the pearls don't fall off. The colors I used were Ciaté's cupcake queen, speed dial and caviar pearls in candyshop.




fox + gypsy

1 comment:

  1. oh man. so cute! would definitely never stay on my mom hands--but I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete