April 21, 2014

Gentlemen's playlist



Justin Timberlake & Jay Z; Suit and Tie
Frank Sinatra; My Way
Bruno Mars; When I was Your Man
Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash; Girl From the North Country Fair
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis; Cowboy Boots
Dire Straits; Romeo and Juliet
Ben Howard; Bones
Adam Levine (Maroon 5); The Way You Look Tonight
Phil Colins & Genesis; I Can't Dance
Cat Stevens; Wild World
Louis Armstrong; What a Wonderful World
Stevie Wonder; Superstition
Luke Bryan; Drunk on You
Elvis Presley; Can't Help Falling in Love
Van Morrison; Into the Mystic
Billy Joel; Only the Good Die Young
Bruce Springsteen; Born in the USA
John Mellancamp; Hurts so Good
James Taylor; Something in the Way She Moves
John Lennon; Imagine
John Legend; All of Me
Ray Lamontagne; You Are the Best Thing



We are excited to kick off this week's Gentleman's Week
with a playlist suited with some of our favorite songs
from some of our favorite musical men. Follow us on Spotify!

Enjoy!






fox + gypsy

2 comments:

  1. Not bad! Do you have this as a playlist on Spotify? I'm sure I can make one myself but I thought I'd ask before I spent the time doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do! its titled 'Gentleman's Playlist"; I think this may be the link....

      http://open.spotify.com/user/1212880952/playlist/1Ro76HFpuXzeOj6b0nennj

      Glad you enjoyed it

      xx @foxandgypsy

      Delete