September 18, 2012

tribal



supplies: Essie's 'Sand Tropez' and 'Matte About You', nail file and nail polish adhesives
 two coats of polish and one bare nail for the sticker

Press the sticker from the cuticle up to seal out any bubbles
 Stretch the sticker till the end part breaks off and file to smooth the edge.





Nail adhesives are a great way to change your nail look quickly, and this fall there are a lot of fab patterns to try. There is no dry time and they take about ten minutes to apply. Because I chose a loud pattern I decided to only do one nail, and it also extends the use of my package. I got the NCLA adhesives from {milk bar} in Columbus, Ohio but I have also used and loved the Sally Hansen version. However, I highly recommend the NCLA adhesives because they have lasted two weeks (and counting). The Sally Hansen version chipped easier since they are made of actual nail polish. Essie's 'Matte About You' is also a simple way to change a manicure. With one coat it dulls the shine of your polish (no need to buy the matte versions of your favorite colors). Enjoy!


fox + gypsy

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I'm so glad you explained about the adhesives because I've never used them and had questions...but now I know! :)

    ReplyDelete